"V-Line's" new Closet Vault II has been refitted with superior 3 point locking system. The in-the-wall safe that fits between the wall studs (16” on center 2x4). The Closet Vault II provides a unique and space conscious way to secure firearms and valuables such as laptops, jewelry, and other items with the convenience of quick access. The door and frame protrude less than 2 inches from the wall, allowing it to be concealed behind a door or in a closet. The Closet Vault II comes standard with the adjustable black foam barrel guard.
The Closet Vault II has a variety of options that can be added to the safe, including a peg board door panel, pistol hangers, a full shelf and a half shelf. The Closet Vault II has a high security user-friendly mechanical lock capable of setting one of 1,081 different combinations. Since this lock is mechanical, there are no batteries to replace. The new steel locking rods protrude into the top and bottom of the frame add additional security.
Width: 18"Depth: 5.75"Height: 53"
- Ships FREE within 1-3 days
- This product does not come with shelves
- The Simplex push button lock is mechanical and features a self programmable combination.
- The new 3 point locking system extends steel rods into the frame for added security.
- CA DOJ Approved.
- Shelving accessories are available to customize the Closet Vault to best meet individual needs.
- The Closet Vault ships with an adjustable foam barrel support and foam lined bottom
- 3/8” thick steel lock block welded to cover guides and adds strength to the lock bolt.